QParents is the an online platform that parents access regularly to:
- give paperless parental permission for students to participate in excursions, events and programs
- view and update personal student details, including medical conditions, contacts and address
- make payments online and view unpaid invoice details
- retrieve state school academic report cards
- access Years 7-12 assessment planners and Years 11 & 12 exam timetables
- view the school calendar.
All parents have been sent an invitation code to QParents by email. Please use this to register.
Assistance with QParent Registration is available in person at the school office.
More detailed information is available on the EQ web-site, Learn more about QParents https://qparents.qld.edu.au/#/about
For further information re the program at Clontarf Beach State High School please contact the school office on (07) 3480 4777.
Accessing the App
The QParents Android App has now launched and is available on the Google Play Store. Android users can download the app for use on their phones and tablets. Parents can find the QParents app by visiting: https://play.google.com/store , and searching for ‘QParents’.
IPhone and Apple users can also download the free app via the Apple Store and searching for 'QParents'.
Desktop users can also access the app and install the free program when following the invitational email sent as part of the sign up process.