Our next Open Day is scheduled for the 23/5/23.
We usually hold an Orientation Day for enrolled students in November.
New Year 7 students have the opportunity to familiarise themselves with the school and meet their new teachers and fellow students.
Information about Orientation Day
- Students attending should bring a packed lunch or lunch can be purchased from our school canteen
- Please bring a hat and sunscreen
- Please bring bottled water
- Students should wear their existing school uniform
- Please bring pen and paper
- We will be adhering to all current COVID 19 guidelines
Usual Program for the day (Students)
8.45am - 9.00 am Meet the Principal / Schedule of the day
9.00am - 9.30am Finding out about CBSHS from DP's / House Leaders / House Coordinators / Junior Leaders
9.30am - 9.50am School tour
9.50am -10.10 am Lunch 1
11.40am - 12.05pm Lunch 2
After school 2.25pm - 3.30pm Dance Excellence Team auditions and try outs for Rugby, Soccer and Netball
Program for the day (Parents)
12.30am - 12.55am Venue Hall - Informal discussions with Principal, DP's GO's and Support Services team
For all enrolment queries please contact the main office on (07) 3480 4777.