From 2023, Compass is one of two online platforms that parents use to interact with our school.
All parents have been sent an email inviting them to the Compass Parent Portal.
Please use the details in this email to access the portal and then set your own password.
As a parent or carer of a Clontarf Beach State High School student, you can use Compass to:
- Monitor up-to-the-minute attendance information for your child
- view a summary of attendance for each class
- respond to SMS absence alerts
- add attendance notes, both past and future
- Communicate with your child’s teachers
- View your child’s timetable
- View the school’s news feed
- Receive messages from the school
- Book parent-teacher conferences (interviews)
The detailed Parent Guide to Compass is here. Please take a look at the information for each of these features.